Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ted Nugent to Black Parents, Re Trayvon Martin: "Teach Your Children Not to Attack People"

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

 

[See my current VDARE column:

 

"Barack Obama, Trayvon Martin, and the Four Dirty Little Secrets of Black America."]

 

Ted Nugent says lesson in Trayvon Martin incident: "Teach your children not to attack people"

6:00 PM 07/15/2013

 

 

 

By Jeff Poor

Media Reporter

The Daily Caller

 

On Dennis Miller's radio show on Monday, rock and reality show star Ted Nugent sounded off on the outcome of the trial of George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of charges in the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Nugent echoed some of the arguments he had made in his Rare.us column criticizing the state of Florida for bringing charges against Zimmerman in the first place and attacked President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder for using the case to promote a "racist agenda."

"Number one, the whole thing is a tragedy — that he was charged with any crime after all the evidence that the law enforcement professionals ascertained immediately," Nugent said. "It was a clear-cut case of self-defense and I'm very relieved and hopeful that there is justice in America the 'not guilty' verdict came in because when we the people do get all the evidence, we see self-defense as the pure thing that it is. I think that the real travesty here is that the prosecutor and the judge and the whole so-called justice system was cowed and pressured by just racism personified. And a government sadly and heartbreakingly — it pains me deeply to even have to say this, but when the president and the gun-running attorney general get involved to push for a racist agenda, it's bad for America. It puts us back."

 

According to Nugent, the Zimmerman trial was just part of what he called ugly race relations, matching only those going back to the civil rights era.

"I'm 65 years old this year, Dennis, and I've never seen such ugly race relations since the white and black water fountains in Detroit went away," Nugent said. "We were on an even keel. We were on the upgrade. I think racism for all practical purposes was gone five, six years ago and it's back with a vengeance and it breaks my heart. But here's the ultimate lesson, if everyone would take a deep breath — I hear a lot of squawking that parents go, 'Well, that could have been my kid, that could have been my dead child.' Well, here's a little update for you: Teach your children not to attack people, thank you very much."

"Irresponsible, not leadership — it's like a community organizer gone bad," Nugent added. "And again, I take no joy in criticizing my president."

Follow Jeff on Twitter

2 comments:

jeigheff said...

As he has gotten older, Ted Nugent has dropped profanity, at least in public, and become more lucid in expressing himself. (I always liked Ted anyway. Being kind of a quiet guy, I got a vicarious thrill from his antics over the years.)

In the last two days, Ann Coulter and Ted Nugent have written articles on World Net Daily saying (in so many words) that there's still a number of decent black people remaining in this country. I know some myself, at church and work.

I wish I could join them in believing that there is hope for white and black people living together in peace in this country. But I don't know if Ted and Ann are aware of the experiences described on blog sites like this, know about crime stats, or have even heard of crimes like the the Knoxville Horror.

I have no idea if it's realistic for things to turn around in the U.S. and the west in general. I don't say this lightly, but it seems that God is using our enemies, within and without, to judge us.

The leaders and media who protect and aid the people who would harm us are just as dangerous as any attackers.

Glaivester said...

There are some decent black folk. They should be encouraged to have kids. The others should be sterilized.

People are outraged at women with kids they can't support being pressured into getting sterilized in a California prison. I say, good going, California.