Sunday, July 28, 2013

Obama Attack in Cleveland: Racist Black Mob Commits Hate Crime Against White Texas Rangers Pitcher Tanner Scheppers! Even Vic Diminishes Significance, PC-Style, and Since He Didn’t File a Police Report, the Crime 'Never Happened'


 
Tanner Scheppers; his attackers looked like they could have been "Obama's" sons
 

Henceforth, I shall call such hate crimes, "Obama Attacks," since the John Doe calling himself "Barack Obama" has encouraged them since his days as an Illinois state senator, and seeks fervently to annihilate the white race
 

Re-posted, with a runnning translation, by Nicholas Stix

What with the understandable hysteria over Ariel Castro, people have forgotten that Cleveland is one of the 1,000 or so most racist black cities in America.

I was tempted to say “10 most” or “100 most,” but almost all black cities are pretty much the same in their degree of racist savagery, nowadays.
 

Rangers pitcher attacked in Cleveland
Updated July 27, 2013 10:57 p.m. ET
AP/Fox Sports

CLEVELAND (AP)
Texas Rangers pitcher Tanner Scheppers sustained facial bruises after he said he was "sucker-punched" while walking in downtown Cleveland this week.

Scheppers had cuts above his nose and bruising around his left eyes when he spoke to reporters prior to Saturday night's game against the Indians.

"I'm just lucky nothing serious happened," Scheppers said.

Scheppers said he was attacked Thursday night. He was unavailable Friday night but said he could pitch Saturday.

Scheppers said he didn't file a police report.

The reliever said he was going out to dinner a few blocks from the team's hotel after the Rangers arrived in Cleveland on Thursday night following their afternoon game in Texas.

Scheppers said he was "sucker-punched by several young [black] males" and knocked to the sidewalk, but never lost consciousness. Scheppers said he wasn't robbed and that his attackers ran away. [We can’t be sure if Scheppers censored the race of his attackers, or the AP operative did.]

[Robbery was not even a partial motive; racism alone was.]

The 26-year-old Scheppers said he was examined by a team doctor after the incident. He said he had a headache at the time but didn't sustain a concussion.

Scheppers, who stands 6-foot-4 and weighs 200 pounds, said police were called to the scene. The team informed Major League Baseball security.

"I was in the wrong place at the wrong time," Schepper said.

[Unless you were hit by lightning, no you weren’t, and you have no business talking like that. It’s bad enough when black racists and white Uncle Toms talk like that about white victims.]

The Rangers lost Friday's game 11-8 in 11 innings when Ryan Raburn hit a three-run homer off Jason Frasor, who was beginning his third inning of work.

Scheppers is 5-1 with a 1.74 ERA in 46 appearances.

"I wish it wouldn't have happened, obviously," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Things like this just don't happen in Cleveland. They happen everywhere."

[No, they don’t. They happen only in places where whites and Asians have the misfortune of being in the company of blacks. Ron Washington is black. Do you think he'd talk the same way, if a gang of racist white thugs suckerpunched one of his black players? Of course not, but we can only speculate, because whites don't do that sort of thing, while blacks do it a thousand times a day.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A hispanic shooter, Pedro Vargas, just killed six people in Florida. Also the last two serial killers captured, Michael Madison and Anthony Sowell, have been black.

Blacks love to believe that serial killers and mass shooters are always white men. That justifies their racist hate crimes because whites do all that crazy shit. Of course these non white killers might get some local coverage but just token national coverage so the nation will quickly forget them. Same old story.

jeigheff said...

There's a lot of denial on the part of non-blacks about what is going on in this country.

I'm glad he's okay. But Scheppers is very fortunate that he was able withstand being struck in the head and knocked to the ground without sustaining serious or death.

Dave Sanborn said...

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also
shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded..

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t
care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’
for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives
of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat
innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell
your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them,
and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath. I don’t have one anymore.

Anonymous said...

@Dave Sanborn

I hope you are posting that comment EVERYWHERE on the Internet over and over and over again.

I once moved into a beautiful waterfront home on a street of even nicer homes and in a neighborhood where every home was waterfront with easy fast access to beautiful crystal clear tropical waters. Like many such neighborhoods in the area, this was a tiny pocket of civilization along the waterfront and within less than a quarter mile one could enter Africa. In our gated neighborhood, we felt secure although there were reports of home invasions on nearby streets.

One day I drove past the local elementary school where my kid would eventually go to school. I saw one little white child against the playground fence looking out while the school yard was filled with Africans doing what they do. The look on that little kid's face nearly tore my heart out.

I lost a good sum of money, but left that house and neighborhood behind before my son had to enter kindergarten.

I thought of that kid now because that's what this boy would have faced had he not been murdered as an infant. Had his parents not moved him, chances are good he would have been killed before adulthood anyway.

Sadly, nothing will change for the better in this country unless the liberal's kids are all forced to attend African schools. Even then many will wear their own kids' torture and killing as a badge of honor (look at parents of New Mexico girl murdered in South Africa).

Stan D Mute