Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Public Health Warning: Remember the Classic Game Show, Password? Well, if you encounter a game show with the same name that does not consist of re-runs, avoid it, as it is part of the black supremacist pandemic


[Previously: makes me wanna holler: the autobiography of a conscienceless, black supremacist monster, Nathan McCall (review)”

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 12:47:00 P.M. EDT

I wouldn’t waste my time on this book and the review is the same reason I post reviews of shows like “ni**er password” (tonight on the Negro Broadcast Company)–to help people avoid watching that black version of a great game show.

Keke Palmer is a typical nig hostess, and based on previews, there are many instances where the players get out of their seats and do dances after getting a correct answer (nig behavior).

I’ve read other people’s reviews and they are in agreement with me on this horrible revival of a classic game show.

Allen Ludden and Betty White must be cursing Jimmy Fallon (producer) for ruining the real game of Password.

1/2 ☆ of out 5

--GRA

N.S.: Why so generous, GRA?



No comments: