Saturday, March 23, 2013

A PA Reader Who Knows a Thing or Two Has been Making Inquiries about the Murder of Bailey O’Neill

 

Victim of racially-motivated murder, Bailey O’Neill
 

[Previously:

“Trayvon Martin was Barack Obama’s Son, and Kiki Gray was Jumaane Williams’ Son, but Why Will No Politician Adopt Bailey O’Neill?”]


Hi,

I've been following this case a bit and fyi I live in the county it happened and emailed the D.A. asking whether a racial motive for the attack was ever a part of the investigation. Also, there is a surveillance tape of the attack which has not been released. It was originally reported as a two on one “jumping” but the story got muddled as it gained attention. I asked him whether the tape would be released in the email as well. So far no response but I will follow up. Plan to contact the school district about the tape as well. Well, I'll let you know if I find out anything worth your while. Thanks


N.S.: Thank you for your efforts, and for the information.

No comments: