Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Man at Nation of Cowards on Republicans’ Weapons Grade Stupidity

 
Delusional Conservatives: Minorities Will Be Turning Conservative Any Day Now!
Nation of Cowards
May 22, 2012

I wish I were kidding. So this jackass is commenting on this story and
writes…
No doubt the Democrat Party is licking their lips about this. However, Conservatism will win with them too because Liberalism doesn’t work.

Look, I like stupid as much as the next arrogant pundit. It is the wind beneath my wings, the fuel of my rage but, I’m slightly less amused when people who are nominally on my side evince this much weapons grade stupid. No, jackass, they won’t, ever, until the end of the earth….

[Read the whole thing.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“And here I wish to be distinctly understood as believing and saying, as I have believed and said for the last seventeen years, that the having of negroes, or the having of any other totally distinct and inferior race of mankind, intermingled with whites in a white community, is in itself a social evil of the worst possible type, and that, from this unnatural and degrading relation, other social evils are constantly evolved and intensified.”

-Hinton Rowan Helper, Noonday Exegiences in America, 1871



“Under the circumstances, racism really is the best option.”

-Rev. Jed DeValleyism, “What to tell our daughters now,” 2008