Wednesday, May 18, 2022

nys gov. Kathy Hochul just exploited the Buffalo shooting to eliminate new york patriots’ last shreds of constitutional rights; she is imposing a police state (video)

By N.S.

There’s no such thing as “hate speech.” There’s no such thing as “replacement theory”; it’s been practiced for generations, and genocidal racists supporting the White Genocide Project have bragged about it on twitter.

https://vdare.com/articles/leftists-claim-great-replacement-is-a-conspiracy-theory-unless-they-re-bragging-about-it

https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-here-are-the-nutcases-who-believe-in-replacement-they-re-democrats

Kathy Hochul is just exploiting the Buffalo shooting to wage war on, and further disenfranchise patriots. She must be stopped. What she is doing is unconstitutional.

And regarding what she said about social media, is she that stupid, or that opportunistic? social media have been banning patriots (including yours truly), while promoting genocidal leftists for years.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sicko.Wacko.

--GRA

Olsen Rainer said...

Since the American government is illegitimate after the blatant fraudulent election in 2020 I am not obligated to follow ANY American law.

For years now I have concealed carried on my person including in places that expressly prohibit firearms. I will not get a CCW permit because I don't need a permit to defend myself. The only thing it truly effects will be my reaction if I am forced to defend myself. Since I know that no matter what I do I will be the one villianized due to just being a White Male once that trigger is pulled there is no point in not shooting anyone else. If I defend myself and shoot a thug trying to rob me once and he dies I will get life in prison. My political comments will be used against me if I try to trust the law. However if I defend myself and shoot when I have no choice I can just leave and if needed shoot my way out to go on a removal campaign of my enemies and still get the EXACT same punishment. So what is exactly going to stop me from choosing the latter?

So let these pompous governments impose all these anti constitutional laws, It's not like I will follow them. They can go to hell.

Anonymous said...

The black law they are trying to install in our cities is also illegitimate--and its implementation will eventually be deadly to untold numbers of blacks(who cares)and Whites.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

HOUSE PASSES DOMESTIC TERRORISM(SHUT WHITEY UP)ACT

GRA:A.k.a anti-White enforcement act--passed along party lines--except for commie Adam Kinzinger.Strangely,one of the co-sponsors,Fred Upton,voted AGAINST the bill--which establishes units in the Justice Department to crack down on Whites,who might have a desire to fight back against their replacement in this country.

Now the bill goes to the Senate,"where it's future is in doubt,"according to nbc.

blm--along with their radical agenda and actions--will not be affected by this bill.

--GRA