Thursday, September 16, 2021

Sandy Cortez (aka "AOC") Wears an Overpriced, Designer "Eat the Rich," er, "Tax the Rich" Dress to $30,000 per Ticket Met Gala

By R.C.
Thu, Sep 16, 2021 11:23 p.m.

AOC Wears a High-End Designer "Tax the Rich" Dress to $30,000 per Ticket Met Gala

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/aoc-wears-high-end-designer-tax-rich-dress-30000-per-ticket-met-gala/

R.C.: What's the difference between a whore and a call girl?

About $30,000. [N.S.: I very much doubt that she paid $30,000, or even $1 to attend.]

Why wrap a low-class, Puerto Rican turd in beautiful fabric? Granted, I have nothing against P.R. people. She just looks dirty.

And anyone that can eat an apple through a picket fence? Trash is trash.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRIEF OBSERVATION BY THE REINCARNATED ANDY ROONEY


Did you ever notice...that a lot of women look very good wearing a Covid mask--much better than without one? It's one of the things I've observed the past year and a half or so--and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is the best example I can think of to illustrate my point.

Without a mask,I would rate her around a 6 1/2,but WITH one,she's darn near close to a 10. Now I'm not trying to be insulting,but facts are facts,those teeth need to be covered up--and when they are--she's a striking figure.

Not all women have great mouths and noses--but DO have great hair,eyes and bodies.These are the women who should think about wearing a Covid mask PERMANENTLY(at least until the lights are turned off at home for bedtime.)

Think about it,will you ladies?You know who you are--and if you don't know,send me a picture and I'll be glad to give my opinion.



I'm Andy Rooney(on a farm in Kansas).

--GRA

Anonymous said...

"Why wrap a low-class, Puerto Rican turd in beautiful fabric? "

The female just looked just plain ordinary stupid.