Monday, September 27, 2021

Abbott & Costello Perform the COVID Version of “Who’s on First?” in Afterlife Vaudeville

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
Monday, September 27, 2021 at 2:30:00 A.M. EDT

GRA: Not a GRA idea, but a great bit of ingenuity, off the Martin Armstrong site.

Abbott & Costello’s famous skit “Who’s on First Base.” Updated to COVID.

Bud: “You can’t come in here!”

Lou: “Why not?”

Bud: “Well because you’re unvaccinated.”

Lou: “But I’m not sick.”

Bud: “It doesn’t matter.”

Lou: “Well, why does that guy get to go in?”

Bud: “Because he’s vaccinated.”

Lou: “But he’s sick!”

Bud: “It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.”

Lou: “Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?”

Bud: “Yes.”

Lou: “So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?”

Bud: “Because you’ll make them sick.”

Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.”

Bud: “Because you’re unvaccinated.”

Lou: “But they’re vaccinated.”

Bud: “But they can still get sick.”

Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?”

Bud: “It vaccinates.”

Lou: “So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?”

Bud: “Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.”

Lou: “I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.”

Bud: “Ok.”

Lou: “And the guy you let in IS sick.”

Bud: “That’s right.”

Lou: “And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.”

Bud: “Certainly.”

Lou: “So why can’t I go in again?”

Bud: “Because you’re unvaccinated.”

Lou: “I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!”

Bud: “I’m just telling you how it is.”

Lou: “Never mind. I’ll just put on my mask.”

Bud: “That’s fine.”

Lou: “Now I can go in?”

Bud: “Absolutely not?”

Lou: “But I have a mask!”

Bud: “Doesn’t matter.”

Lou: “I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.”

Bud: “I know.”

Lou: “So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.”

Bud: “Take it easy, buddy.”

Lou: “So the mask is no good anymore.”

Bud: “No, it’s still good.”

Lou: “But I can’t come in?”

Bud: “Correct.”

Lou: “Why not?”

Bud: “Because you’re unvaccinated.”

--GRA


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Italian comedy routine Fauci.

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Yes, it's an endless Escher loop. Unfortunately, most people would dismiss that sarcasm because they simply don't know the facts. People don't understand that the vaccine does not make them "immune" or keep them from being infected and being infectious. I continue to tell people those very things and watch the lack of comprehension, then denial. Of course, then I show them the video of Director Walensky saying exactly that and then the confusion and/or denial go into overdrive as they futilely try to reason a way out. So you can only enjoy the satire if you know what the vaccine actually does, but if the CDC director can put out a video on CNN explaining it and 99% of the public still remains oblivious then.....Well, all I can say is we live in a nation of sheeple.

Anonymous said...

The key phrase:"It doesn't matter."

They(tptb)can say that about anything.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Going to be talking about the virus for generations to come. Not so much the virus itself, but the response of the government and people to the virus.

Anonymous said...

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-psaki-says-it-doesnt-matter-border-patrol-didnt-really-whip-migrants-actions-are

"After even CNN admitted the insinuation that Border Patrol agents "whipped" immigrants last week was patently false,White House press secretary Jen Psaki said it doesn't matter."
GRA:"It doesn't matter."

Just like I posted.When they say that,by the way,they mean THE TRUTH doesn't matter.



--GRA