Tuesday, August 31, 2021

New Orleans Mayor Cantrell Imposes Citywide Curfew; nopd Locks Down the Truth--It Won't Disclose Number of Looting Arrests

By A Texas Reader
Tue, Aug 31, 2021 6:37 p.m.

[nola.com] Mayor Cantrell Imposes Citywide Curfew; nopd Won't Disclose Number of Looting Arrests

https://www.nola.com/news/hurricane/article_788da0ae-0aa8-11ec-acf7-6f08b9163819.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

ATR: Say, if a hurricane hit Amish country, what would happen?

Well, other than candles being blown out and manure flying everywhere?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from driving to a store about 9 blocks from my home and as I drove past a street,four blocks away,there happened to be a cop car with lights on blocking the intersection.From that point on,for the next 8 blocks,all streets running perpendicular to the street I was on,were shut down by police.I could see down those streets and cop cars were visible about 3 blocks down as well,in effect locking down that entire area.

A shooting is the obvious answer,but as of now...nothing on the news.

I just drove by again and all the cop cars have cleared out.

--GRA