Saturday, August 28, 2021

At WEJB/NSU, I Publish Work on "Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet" Please Support WEJB/NSU!

So far, I have signed up for Zelle for fundraising (since the PayPal and Payoneer disasters). If you have any other suggestions, please leave them at the bottom. Thanks, in advance.

1. ACCESS ZELLE®

Get started by enrolling your email or U.S. mobile number through your mobile banking app or with the Zelle® app.

2. PICK A PERSON TO PAY

Enter the preferred email address or U.S. mobile number of the recipient. You can send money to almost anyone you know and trust with a bank account in the U.S.

[Add1dda@aol.com It will say, “Registered as Louis.” Louis is my first name; it’s the family curse, among manchildren. ‘Louis begat Louis begat Louis...’]

3. CHOOSE THE AMOUNT

Enter the amount to send. Your recipient gets a notification explaining how to complete the payment, simply and quickly.

N.S.: We did a dry run, and it worked fine. I gave my chief of research $25 cash, and he then donated it via Zelle.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thing on Google,"Nicholas Stix,Uncensored" does not appear on my choices of websites--not anywhere.It just disappeared.

This just happened this afternoon.

What I get is the blogger profile,which you have to click,to get to the list of your various blogs,to get to NSU.

Not sure if it's a glitch or intentional--OR just on my tablet.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Well,I get the same thing on my smart phone.I get the history--which has "nicholas stix blog" on it--which I click,It then goes to google. Google used to list a direct link of "Nicholas Stix,Uncensored".
That's been replaced by a blogger profile.Probably not much you can do about it.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Fixed--back to what it was

--GRA