Sunday, April 25, 2021

Why Would I Want to Watch the Oscars? Part 2

[Re: “It’s Oscar Night! Can You Recognize Any of These Best Picture Nominees? (I Can’t); Another Night of Oscars to Avoid.”]

By Grand Rapids Anonymous Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 12:53:00 A.M. EDT

GRA: Boseman’s a lock for best actor

[N.S.: Boseman’s two great career moves were, choosing to be born black, and dying.]

Chadwick Boseman
-850
Anthony Hopkins
+550
Riz Ahmed
+2700
Gary Oldman
+6000
Steven Yeun
+7000

 

Of Related Interest:

“It’s Oscar Night! Can You Recognize Any of These Best Picture Nominees? (I Can’t); Another Night of Oscars to Avoid”;

“Why Would I Want to Watch the Oscars? Part 3”;

Whitelash at the “blackest Oscars of All Time”?; and

“hollywood oscars Really Suck [as if We Didn’t Know], Hails Chauvin’s ‘guilty’ Verdict.”

   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD'NT want to watch the Oscars--and I'm not interested in reading about them either. Hollywood is a cancer we would be better off without. Remember the talk about the BIG ONE in which California falls into the sea--if Hollywood and surrounds fell into the sea, it would be a great day.

Anonymous said...

So far,it's as bad as I thought it would be. Just as onlookers can't stop themselves from watching an accident,I,for probably the same reason I view Negro Nightly News(to keep track of what the enemy is doing and saying)flipped the Oscahs on occasionally to view this 100 car collision.

Four awards at 8:49pm so far have been given and all going black--"Ma Rainey's Black Bottom",the big winner early.

Nothing to see here,no surprises--blacks are strutting around like they own the place.

I sense a pattern developing, lol.Not sure how much I can tolerate.


--GRA

Anonymous said...

A Tweet from someone named Brody:

"I'm not saying it's boring but I'm pretty sure the In Memoriam segment will be the most upbeat part of the show #Oscars."

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Here's a category where blacks are obviously not intelligent enough to get a nomination--visual effects--technology,using your brain.Five groups nominated--all White.

That's still Whitey's area--and there isn't a damn thing they can say about it.
--GRA