Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Casey Anthony: “I’m Going to Disney World!”

 
The reality TV star partying, right, with a friend.

 
By Nicholas Stix

Reality TV star and party girl Casey Anthony, 25, told reporters that she is going to Disney World, to celebrate getting away with murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee in June, 2008.

 

The star's former encumbrance.

 

When she returns, she will auction off the rights to ghostwrite and film her memoirs as a child murderer, with the working title, I Did It, I Got Away with It, and There’s Nothing You or Anyone Else Can Do about It!

“I’m going to tell all about how I did it, and got away with it, but if you want to know, you better be ready to pony up big bucks. From now on, I’m going to live it up! You think I was a ‘party girl’ before this? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”

“I know that I made the right decision. The end definitely justifies the means. I am finally happy!”

Rumor has it that Anthony will play herself in the movie, and re-enact the murder on camera. However, she assured members of PETA that no animals will be harmed in the making of any movie she’s associated with, even in the form of playacting.

* * *


Disclaimer: The above blog is a satire, and should not be construed to be a factual statement since, as we all know, it’s the most natural thing in the world for a mother whose daughter has accidentally drowned to put duct tape on her mouth after the fact, hide her corpse, seek to cover up the death, tell one lie after another pointing in the direction of non-existent suspects, get tattooed, screw around, and go to parties, while other people are desperately searching for her missing daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened today almost happened with Vanessa Coleman, the fourth suspect tried in the Knoxville Horror trials. As you know, I attended three days of Coleman's trial in May last year.

Several white female jurors were stuck on Daphne Sutton and thought the cops "tricked this little girl." I could tell because Tennessee allows juror questions and I saw which jurors were writing questions and heard the judge read them.

I would guess that at least half the Coleman hury wanted her to walk. There were enough jurors on the other side to cause the guilty verdicts on facilitation regarding Channon Christian.

David In TN

NiviusVir said...

This verdict was appalling. I can't believe she's just totally going to walk.

Although rare, I've seen people get convicted without a body for God's sake!

It feels like people are almost being rewarded for evil behavior.

I do appreciate your sarcasm at the end of your post, Nicholas. It made me laugh; I needed that.