Friday, April 16, 2021

"White supremacist" is the New Default Smear, Supplanting "Racist" [Very Brief]

By An Old Friend
Wed, Apr 14, 2021 11:34 p.m.

"White supremacist" is the New Default Smear, Supplanting "Racist" [Very Brief]

AOF: Here's a paragraph from a short article about a lawsuit against the Los Angeles public schools and the associated teachers' union:

One mother identified as plaintiff "CP" in the lawsuit spoke to fox 11. "This whole year has been horrible, the whole distance learning is so terrible," she said. "I’m a liberal democrat, I’m in a union, the moment I peacefully advocated for my child’s education, they called me a white supremacist."

https://www.foxla.com/news/parents-file-first-of-its-kind-personal-injury-lawsuit-against-utla-lausd-over-school-closures

 

No comments: