Monday, December 09, 2013

Why Somebody Always Around Every Time I Drop My Baby?

Excerpted by Nicholas Stix

A tip ‘o the hate to Steve Sailer.
 

Why Somebody Always Around Every Time I Drop My Baby?
Commentary by Amber Richardson
Aug 10, 2005

If people wanna think I'm, like, abusive or whatever, that's their problem. 'Cause I know I'm a good mom, and that's all that matters. But damn, yo, I better not have Social Services on my ass just 'cause I dropped Liondrae at Dollar City today.
After it happened, some stock guy and some uptight-looking bitch were looking at me and I was like, "What the fuck are you looking at?" You could tell they were the judging type, and I don't want no cops at my door just 'cause some people think they better than me.

I hardly ever drop my baby. Why ain't people around when everything's fine? What about when Liondrae's sitting in his high chair and eating Skittles?...

[Read the rest here.]

No comments: