Saturday, April 14, 2012

This is the Most Criminal, Racist Attorney General in American History; Please Help Me Fight Him!

 
Eric Holder

 

Holder praised Al Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.”

April 11, 2012
 

I have been fighting the illegal “Obama” Administration since January 20, 2009. I have fought Eric Holder since he became AG in February, 2009. I don’t need much for myself, but I do have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, and working over 70 hours a week as a journalist/blogger precludes taking “day jobs.” If you think that my work is worthwhile, please hit the gold PayPal “donate” button at the top, and give as much as you can afford to.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

P.S. The response so far has been tremendous! Thanks to all of my supporters, old and new!

No comments: