Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet My Friends, Louis Farrakhan, Wallace Ford, and the Nation of Islam: Three More Reasons to Support WEJB/NSU!

 

Minister Louis Farrakhan


I have been researching the Nation of Islam (NOI), on and off, since at least 2004. The cult hunted down and murdered anywhere from 71 to 270 whites in the state of California alone, during the early-mid 1970s. Its teams of assassins, including both “the Death Angels” and the Fruit of Islam, murdered whites in other parts of the country, as well. Indeed, the earliest of the cult’s racist 1970s’ murders that I know of, was the April 14, 1972, ambush murder of New York City Patrolman Phillip Cardillo, by Louis Farrakhan’s men in Farrakhan’s own, Harlem mosque. Mosque Number 7; Malcolm’s old mosque.


Wallace Ford



The NOI was founded in Detroit in the early 1930s by a man known as “Wallace Fard,” “Wali Fard,” and by many other aliases. His real name was Wallace Ford. Ford was an illiterate, East Indian con man and drug dealer from New Zealand, who didn’t have a drop of black blood in him.

I maintain a blog devoted to the NOI, The Zebra Project. Although I have published much work on the murder cult including, most recently, its bid to take over the city of Detroit, where it began, through its New Black Panther Party division, my work has barely begun. Please help me continue my research and writing on the NOI by hitting the gold PayPal “donate” button at the top, and giving as much as you can afford.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix