Monday, September 19, 2022

mcdonald's 'ax man' speaks out

-----Original Message-----
From: New York Post <email@nypost.com>
To: add1dda@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Sep 19, 2022 12:24 pm
Subject: McDonald's 'ax man' speaks out


New York Post - News Alerts Michael Palacios said he was simply trying to scare the McDonald's patrons who punched him early Friday when he pulled out a "tomahawk" from his backpack and began swinging.

If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

McDonald's 'ax man' speaks out: 'My intentions were not to hurt anyone'
 
Michael Palacios said he was simply trying to scare the McDonald's patrons who punched him early Friday when he pulled out a "tomahawk" from his backpack and began swinging.
Read More







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've watched enough blacks be interviewed--after getting arrested--to know they like to go on TV and lie through their teeth and big fat lips.

"I was nowhere NEAR that murder--you axe my kids."

"Mannnn,I was sleeping."

"No way would I burn that White lady's house down--I don't even SMOKE"(double lie.)"PLUS,I don't knows her"(as picture is shown of surveillance photo taken of him talking to her.)

Too much b.s. They like to try to put a show on--full of lies.
--GRA