Thursday, August 29, 2024

die/dei news: Oh, that Denise, she's just working herself to death!; what's that putrid smell coming from her cubicle? Denise? Denise!

thursday, august 29, 2024 at 06:28:56 p.m. edt

Wells Fargo employee found in office after being dead for 4 days

https://wltreport.com/2024/08/29/wells-fargo-employee-found-office-after-being-dead/

I worked for Wells Fargo for a short period.

Worthless, second-rate, dei outfit.

N.S.: I recently hunted down an old flame on line (not to contact her, just to confirm she's alive; she worked in the wtc on 9/11). Not only had she aged badly--I say hello to a pretty, young face in the mirror every morning--but she, who had been a business consultant at a Big 8 accounting firm, had since gotten a certificate in "diversity"! I'm talking about a connecticut wasp, mind you. While her 67th birthday is coming up in september, I recently celebrated my annual 21st birthday.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's waaay too old for you N.S.--unless her name is Marsha Blackburn.



--GRA

Anonymous said...

I used to hear bosses at MY workplace say--ALL THE TIME--"I need BODIES."

Literally,at Wells Fargo.

--GRA

--

Nicholas said...

Oh, my Marsha! I am so in love with her!

Anonymous said...

So I've read on here a couple(hundred)times.

--GRA