Friday, October 15, 2021

"Best Post-COVID Therapy around: 80 Rounds at 7 Yards with a Glock 23 .40 Cal."

By A Texas Reader
Fri, Oct 15, 2021 10:15 p.m.

Best post-COVID therapy around: 80 rounds at 7 yards with a Glock 23 .40 cal. With a negative COVID test clearing me Wednesday, it is time to get back on the campaign trail. I take my personal health and personal security very seriously.

https://gab.com/AllenWest/posts/107107244752905799



Allen West on Gab:

"Best post-COVID therapy around: 80 rounds at 7 yards with a Glock 23 .40 cal. With a negative COVID test clearing me Wednesday, it is time to get back on the campaign trail. I take my personal health and personal security very seriously."


gab.com



2 comments:

eahilf said...

Bezüglich COVID:

NY files court appeal over vax-mandate ruling on religious exemptions

NY AG Letitia James is black.

Eric Adams would require COVID vax for students if FDA approves it

Eric Adams is black.

For people allegedly descended from slaves, some Blacks sure don't shy away from coercion.

I expect homeschooling coops to flourish around the country, for this and many other reasons.

Anonymous said...

Good shot pattern too. One or two shots to the body, then one to the head. Bad guy gone. Therapeutic! Smashing the fifty pound bag for a half hour a good way to let off steam too.