Thursday, September 26, 2019

"Your Twitter Account Has been Blocked": Twitter Loves Racist Hate Crime Murderers, and Promotes Violence against People on the Basis of Race, etc., While Silencing The Racist Killers' Critics

By Nicholas Stix

You have to keep in mind that Twitter Founder and CEO Jack Dorsey went to Ferguson in 2014, and handed out roses to the racist rioters.

Full disclosure: Dorsey shadow-suspended me three months ago, apparently as part of his 2020 campaign on behalf of the Communist (aka Democrat) Party. You can still read my tweets, because officially, I’m not suspended. I still get occasional notes sent to me on Twitter, by old buds, saying how much they miss me. (I had posted 101,000 twits.)

A friend just sent me the following set of exchanges:

[Postscript: Since the lying black supremacist to whom my bud was responding almost certainly made a complaint, this underscores the sort of privileges that supporters of white genocide enjoy at Twit, in other words, Jack Dorsey's rabid support of white genocide.]



By A Longtime Reader
Thu, Sep 26, 2019 2:46 p.m.

Your Twitter account has been blocked

I responded to a tweet about the story of the white man killed by black youths at a carnival.

This one...

Capture3.JPG




Hi Gianni,

Your account, @merlin1246 has been locked for violating the Twitter Rules.



Specifically for:



Violating our rules against hateful conduct.

You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.

avatar Gianni
@merlin1246


@ChurchofOgun I hope they hang. They are disgustingly dangerous primates.

Please note that repeated violations may lead to a permanent suspension of your account. Proceed to Twitter now to fix the issue with your account.

Go to Twitter

I doubt my appeal will be successful. 
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do they mean by the N-word? Numbskull? Appropriate.

Need some help?

South African Genocide Count

South African Genocide Count

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a dissident journalist, whose work has been published in dozens of daily newspapers, magazines, and journals in English, German, and Swedish, under my own name and many pseudonyms. While living in internal exile in New York, where I am whitelisted, I maintain NSU/The Wyatt Earp Journalism Bureau and some eight other blogs (some are distinctive but occasional venues, while others are mirrors), and also write for stout-hearted men such as Peter Brimelow and Jared Taylor. Please hit the “Donate” button on your way out. Thanks, in advance. Follow my tweets at @NicholasStix.