Monday, November 09, 2020

Better Stock Up on Kleenex for the Saddest Christmas Present: Alex Trebek's Last Jeopardy Episode Will Air on Christmas Day

By A Texas Reader
Mon, Nov 9, 2020 10:48 p.m.

Alex Trebek's Last Jeopardy Episode Will Air on Christmas Day



ATR: I only watched Jeopardy infrequently.

Might have something to do with the fact the I don't own a television.

But what I do remember is the complete dearth of Mexicans on the show.

"Alex, I will take 'drug dealers' for $200."

"Alex, I will take 'wife beaters' for $400."

"Alex, I will take 'child rapists' for $500."

"Alex, I will take 'token Mexicans' for $100."

The sound of klaxons blaring.

It's Double Jeopardy!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And there shouldn't have been Mex on the show.
1)You have to know English
2)You have to know American history,culture and people.

Not many blacks on the show either--2 to 3 percent?Much more Asians and Indians(not indigenous).

Unless the producers make a poor decision to hire someone like Lesta Holt or another negro,the integrity of the show can continue.If they dumb it down,trying to attract a black audience i.e.hiring someone like "Cedric the Entertainer"--who killed "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"--then it will join Trebek in game show heaven.
--GRA