Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Trouble with White People: Why Race Hoaxes are So Successful

Posted by Nicholas Stix

I just came across these two responses again from readers to “Tulsa: ‘White’ Suspect in Racist Shooting Spree, Jake England, is an American Indian—but Like George Zimmerman, He’s White Enough for the MSM.”

Anonymous said...

God help me, I am an idiot. I'm the guy that, when someone says, "Did you know the word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary?" answers "Really??" When the Trayvon Martin story broke nationally, I felt it was a shameful thing that that white guy, Zimmerman, brought down upon all of us. Dupe, dupe, dupe.

In due time, sorting through the "facts" on offer and weighing them all for their relative plausibility, I came to a different conclusion.

And then came Tulsa...you know, the Tulsa that apparently has not changed one whit since 1921. And my first reaction was, this is not good, this is a bad thing and I should be ashamed. Simp, dupe, patsy, call me what you like--it's all true. I fall for it every time.

SUNDAY, APRIL 8, 2012 AT 11:49:00 PM EDT

jeigheff said...

Don't feel too bad, Anonymous: you're not alone.

I'm interested to see if Jake England's motive was indeed revenge. But I know I must be patient.

MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012 AT 8:16:00 AM EDT


N.S.: Anytime blacks or the media smell a chance to pull a race hoax, or as I used to say for short in dealing with such scum on the street, pull a racial, they leap onto the bandwagon, screaming their lungs out, and looking to carry out violence. Meanwhile, most whites wait to sort out the facts. That’s what makes most whites prized neighbors and citizens (especially as tax cash cows), but disarms them in dealing with blacks and MSM operatives.

Most whites cannot survive in a society dominated by blacks and MSM operatives or, as I call it, Jim Snow.

Fortunately, for me, some of my readers' sense of humor is presently in better shape than my own.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who isn't black is white. Simple.