Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Google Fined $592 Million in Dispute with French Publishers

By Nicholas Stix

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Google+Fined+%24592+Million+in+Dispute+with+French+Publishers%22&source=hp&ei=Y_HtYMqfJs3Q0PEPk7OgCA&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYO3_c12GIYnU8m8Zfccf2WohpFg-qZhy&oq=%22Google+Fined+%24592+Million+in+Dispute+with+French+Publishers%22&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BQghEKABOgUIIRCrAjoFCAAQxAJQ3g9YkUNgyUVoAHAAeACAAYQBiAGRA5IBAzIuMpgBAKABAqABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiK3bnE6-DxAhVNKDQIHZMZCAEQ4dUDCAg&uact=5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL STAR GAME ON TONIGHT--SO WHAT?

GRA:It's so easy to change your viewing habits.I loved sports--talking,watching and playing sports--my entire life.Many great memories and thrills were enjoyed by me,watching the three major leagues over the years.

Kirk Gibson's home run in 1988,the White Sox winning a World Championship in 2005,the Chicago Bears of 1985,Jordan's Chicago Bulls--along with Larry Bird from the NBA.As I said,a pleasure to watch.

That was until last year when I stopped completely--but even before that,I was losing interest--quickly.Too many Jose's and Gonzales' in baseball,too many congoids in football and basketball,plus the political sledgehammer leveled on Whites by millionaire blacks,telling me I was the reason that blacks couldn't succeed.That ridiculous accusation was topped only by White TV execs,CEOs and media types AGREEING with the outlandish claim.

So click went the remote--off.FOX and the rest were cancelled and it was so damn easy to stop watching because I knew that the broadcasts were never going to improve and the games themselves were not fun anymore--even on their own.

I caught 2 minutes by mistake tonight of the All Star airing on FOX and the announcers were talking some political crap--I think about diversity.

And that was that--my baseball viewing for the year.
--GRA

jeigheff said...

No TV sports for me either.