Sunday, June 19, 2016

NBA Finals, Game 7: One Team of Black Supremacists Beat Another Team of Black Supremacists, 93-89!

By Nicholas Stix

I hadn’t watched an NBA game in several years, but I figured, why cheat myself out of seeing some exquisite athletes play? So, I turned on the set just in time to see the fourth quarter. I’ll say this. The offensive play was very sloppy, with way too many three-point attempts, but both teams did hustle on defense, and I actually got to see layups (as opposed to dunking), which I’d thought had been abolished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest part of this upscale version of watching millionaire blacks reverting to their ghetto roots and start arguing with each over nothing is the white announcer trying to explain why the blacks are arguing?You can see the F bombs and saliva fly as the announcer explains:
"Well,I think there was a foul there,but I think it's just part of the game...Lebron seems to be upset and is voicing his displeasure at Draymond Green.Green,in turn,is reacting loudly and not backing off--by any means.Their teammates are now acting as peacemakers and separating them".
He couldn't make it look civilized if he was quoting Shakespeare...an impossible job.
--GR Anonymous

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot about the KFC commercial they had on during the game.It was supposed to show the behind the scenes employees at KFC---the lowlight being the black guy hitting the white guy repeatedly with an object,as if to make him work faster.They would NEVER show the opposite anymore...but THIS they show.Not funny.
--GR Anonymous

Anonymous said...

One team of negroes chasing another team of negroes up and down a court after a ball. Hardly pleasure-able tome.