Thursday, March 23, 2023

More on the las vegas bus murder

By N.S.

Dominique Lucas (the vic): “I wasn’t bothering you!”

Aaron Cole (the killer): Reaches into his side pocket for his knife, and proceeds to slaughter Lucas.

I don’t believe this was Aaron Cole’s first murder. He was much too cool and confident.

TV news reader, David Charns: “There’s some kind of argument.”

There was no sign of an “argument.” If a black man attacks someone else, alleged cops and alleged reporters alike assume that there was some sort of “verbal dispute.” They manufacture it, as part of their assumption of moral equivalence. My experience is that a violent, black criminal decides he’s going to attack someone, and then starts screaming at him, as a prelude to, and part of the attack.

My hunch is that Aaron Cole decided he was going to slaughter Dominique Lucas the moment he set eyes on him.

I find it surprising that Cole didn’t look for a smaller, White man to kill. Lucas was a pretty good-sized man, and was black.

The judge who let Cole bond out for threatening to slaughter a family three days earlier must be disbarred and sued, and his name made infamous worldwide.

The driver must also be fired and, if legally possible, sued. The bus authority must be sued, which I’m sure can be done, legally. The driver talked a lot of nonsense about not being able to stop when the vic was begging him to, and yet he stopped at the next official stop. He needed seconds, not minutes to move from the left to the right lane.

This video has been edited—you don’t see Aaron Cole stab Dominique Lucas 33 times.

By Jerry PDX
thursday, march 23, 2023 at 10:29:00 p.m. edt

Check out the statement by the black bus driver (all participants in this little drama appear to be black). When asked if he had a responsibility to intervene he says:

“Not that I know of. My first priority is for my safety so I’m safe for the other passengers.” THAT’S what he said in court but what did he say to his family and friends when he told them about what happened:

‘Crazy niggers, pullin’ knives, fussin,’ fightin,’ and causin’ trouble every goddam day, sheeeit I wasn’t gettin’ outta that seat for nuttin’ coz that nigga was one crazy ass motherf*$%#r if I ever seen one.”





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All spade dudes are crazy. This one spade dude Aaron was just more crazy than most.

Anonymous said...

Cue Weird Al Yankovic's spoof Another One Rides the Bus. Like any sane person, I avoid riding the bus with blacks. But when I was a college student I once had to take a long bus trip in which the bus stopped in East Chicago and other horrible places. It was Saturday night and all kinds of characters got on the bus in Zoot suits of green or purple satin. That was the last time I took a bus trip.

Anonymous said...

Lol.That's called an "Almost,near death--by black experience."
"Something" could have happened.

Years ago,the blacks weren't as nuts as they are now.Today,anything might happen in any situation if a black or many blacks are nearby.


--GRA