Tuesday, February 28, 2023

URGENT: mRNA jabs may have caused tens of millions of serious new health problems worldwide, a huge peer-reviewed…

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Berenson from Unreported Truths <alexberenson@substack.com>
To: add1dda@aol.com
tue, feb 28, 2023 11:20 am

URGENT: mRNAs jabs may have caused tens of millions of serious new health problems worldwide, a huge peer-reviewed…

URGENT: mRNAs jabs may have caused tens of millions of serious new health problems worldwide, a huge peer-reviewed study shows

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helluva vaxx.My cousin has been vaxxed twice and was so sick in December,not with covid,but some other respiratory illness,which consisted of sore throat and massive coughing,that she got tested for covid.

"I'd start coughing and couldn't stop,"she said.

I told her it sounded like pneumonia,but she said it was not.She hounded her doc for some relief for weeks.

She said,"How sick do I have to get to receive some antibiotics?"

After a month,they relented and the illness cleared up.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

It is not that I don't believe, it is more that I DON'T want to believe.

I have been saying that to myself over and over since 2020.

Anonymous said...

New perspectives on the vaxxx and virus going to be a topic for discussion for generations to come.

Perspectives that will almost all be uniformly negative.