Thursday, May 09, 2019

Invisible Murder Victims: The Treatment of the Nation of Islam’s Zebra Killings was a Turning Point in Our Culture

[Re: "Domestic Terrorism: The Nation of Islam and the Zebra Murders."]

By Alison Cloonan
Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 8:26:00 P.M. EDT
[Cross-posted at The Zebra Project.]

I was a roommate of the sister of Thomas Rainwater, the Salvation Army cadet who was killed. I will never forget being awakened by the early morning visit of the dean coming to get Joyce to take her to her office to tell her about the death of her brother.

I had just turned 17 three days before and it was all incredibly confusing and affected my life forever. School was out before she really knew a anything and it was never in the news where I lived so for decades I could not find info on it.

I chose not to return to the boarding school and lost touch with Joyce and have been unable to locate her. It's like she and her parents dropped off the face of the earth.

It was only through the start of the internet in the late '90s that I was able to find even a reference to the Zebra killings. I find it incredulous that the Zodiac murders had so much notoriety, and yet the Zebra killings had a far greater impact on the people, and the historical influence on how African Americans and Islamists are handled with kid gloves is so evident today.

It was a turning point in our culture and all the people in power were able to suppress it. Cowards all of them.

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2014/12/domestic-terrorism-nation-of-islam-and.html

["The List: Whites Slaughtered, or Grievously Wounded by the Nation of Islam in California."]


No comments: