Saturday, March 23, 2024

"braking system was improperly reconnected on AA flight that overran dfw runway, ntsb says"

By A Texas Reader
saturday, march 23, 2024 at 01:41:57 p.m. edt

"braking system was improperly reconnected on AA flight that overran dfw runway, ntsb says" https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/american-airlines-flight-overrun-runway-dfw-brake-repair-ntsb/3495047/

 

How much of this s--t can be blamed on DIE practices?

Last time I flew american (sic) airlines was about five years ago.

The cabin crew consisted solely of brown females.

No blacks.

No Whites.

No Asians.

To ask the question is to answer it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

black mechanic:"Da black boss only tolds me 100 times how to fix Dem brakes--not my fault."

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Don't know if is DEI or mechanics on drugs. Fortunately I gave up flying because of the intrusive TSA and because I will not leave my friend in a kennel--I drive in my camper instead. Another benefit is avoiding bedbugs in motels and horrible Indian (dot) motels. By the way American Indian motels or maids were not a problem.