Friday, March 29, 2024

Gabbard gets it


On wednesday, march 27, 2024 at 07:55:53 p.m mdt, [A Colleague] wrote:


I just listened to the Tulsi Gabbard interview by Carlson. I was extremely surprised and impressed. I had thought that anyone who was a Democrat so recently could not be worthwhile. But she shows she is  thinker who sees the extreme danger our country is in because of power hungry Democrats who ignore the Constitution. She believes, as do I, that if the Democrats are given another 4 years in power we may not be able to regain our freedom.
I now believe she would be a real asset to Trump and could convince thoughtful people that his ticket must win if our country is to be saved.


By Another Colleague
friday, march 29, 2024 at 01:47:39 a.m. edt

The 63-minute interview is highly worthwhile. Gabbard is supremely articulate (she even uses the word "fungible" in an interesting context about 62 minutes in!), serious, and level-headed.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear he's choosing Pence again.

APRIL FOOLS.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Power hungry politicians been violating the Constitution for decades. Ever since FDR nearly 100 years.