Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Singer Petula Clark Responds to Song being Used by Nashville Bomber (Videos)

By A Texas Reader
Tue, Dec 29, 2020 5:17 p.m.

Singer Petula Clark Responds to Song being Used by Nashville Bomber

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1ckpcw?ocid=se

Petula Clark: "Downtown" (1964): Original Version

N.S.: When I was in the First Grade, I heard this on the school bus driver's radio every morning in the fall. It must have been the Number One song for at least a month, and the best-selling single that year not by the Beatles ("A Hard Day's Night").

I have to say that when I was single, wandering a place like "downtown" at night always increased my loneliness.

ATR: Folks with the NSA have a snarky sense of humor.

Did the alleged perp have a fetish for sorority girls as well?

Anthrax Attacks Post 9/11 - alleged suspect indentified - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Anthrax+Attacks+Post+9%2F11+-+alleged+suspect+indentified

 

4 comments:

David In TN said...

I used to love Petula Clark's songs back in those days.

Anonymous said...

"I Know a Place","Don't Sleep in the Subway" were two of my favorites of hers.
--GRA

Mustfa Kalleed said...

I know a place was a better song than Downtown. Not all RVers are crazy

Anonymous said...

Petula Clark was the English Shirley Temple.