Wednesday, May 08, 2019

How to Tell You're in a Ghetto Section of Your City--in Three Minutes

By Grand Rapids Anonymous

I live on the west side of Grand Rapids,which 20 years ago,was 99.9% white (mostly Polish).

Now,as I drive to various places, much of that area is now infested with ghetto types. As I drove from one of those places a couple miles away--to my home, I had to navigate through this newly formed ghetto and thought to myself, "WTF happened to this area--it's a DAMN GHETTO."

It took three minutes to drive the 10 blocks. My particular block is right on the edge of the ever engulfing ghetto.

Anyways, here's how you can tell you're in a ghetto:

1)Middle-to-older-aged black guys walking with old white women(you know why, I'm sure--money.)

2)Cars are parked the wrong way on the wrong side of the road.

3)Bus stops crowded with blacks coming home from school (or jail, [chuckle]).

4)School playground is filled with mostly black kids.

5)I drove past one street and saw a garage/yard sale, with at least 50 blacks in the yard.

6)Blacks in the local grocery store parking lot congregating (drug deals).

7)Police rarely observed.

8)Abandoned buildings where thriving businesses used to exist.

9)Blacks on rental property porches (with white chicks or black).

10)The bank you go to, has bulletproof glass all around the teller window area. Or the bank has abandoned the neighborhood altogether.

11)Dollar General pops up.

12)Furniture from evicted blacks is piled up on the street curb.

13)Blacks circling in front of houses, while talking on cellphones.

Those are just a few items that guarantee you have violated ghetto space,in your car. You should keep windows up, doors locked, and take precautions for possible criminal activity against your vehicle.

I follow my own rules, believe me.

--GR Anonymous
Monday, May 6, 2019 at 4:58:00 P.M. EDT


No comments: