Sunday, May 31, 2020

Black Federal Protective Services Officer Murdered in Oakland Identified

By R.C.
Sun, May 31, 2020 4:05 p.m.

Black Federal Protective Services Officer Killed in Oakland Identified



"Federal Protective Services officer shot and killed in Oakland, FBI says" - SFGate

A Federal Protective Services officer was shot and killed Friday night, the FBI reports, as protests and riots [!] took place in the city of Oakland.

www.sfgate.com

"Angela Underwood Jacobs for Congress" - Home | Facebook

Angela Underwood Jacobs for Congress November 18, 2019 · I launched this campaign for the right reasons but with the resignation of Hill, this race has become a new type of campaign — a campaign that Congressman Knight has decided to re-enter.

www.facebook.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAUGH OF THE DAY:
Great sign on a WOODTV report about the riots,a sign held by a black that read simply:
"GEORGE FLLOYD"

No wonder blacks can't get anywhere,they only had to get two words spelled correctly to make a proper sign,but it's too much to ask.Hilarious.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

"Don't matter if it black or white, brothers will know what I mean." Sure they will.

Anonymous said...

"Great sign on a WOODTV report about the riots,a sign held by a black that read simply:
'GEORGE FLLOYD'"

SAYS IT ALL, DOESN'T IT!!

Anonymous said...

I was listening to a Chicago police scanner during the nightly looting. I heard a police dispatcher state that teens were trying to break into a Synagogue on Delaware.Then I heard that teens were crawling up balconies & that a condo was on fire.These incidents were not reported in the media.

Anonymous said...

Other I can'ts...besides breathe.

Senior citizens...I can't sh*t

Cher...I can't sing

Most blacks..I can't work

Joe Biden...I can't remember

Blacks again...I can't pay my child support

Jimmy Fallon...I can't host

Jimmy Kimmel...I can't be funny anymore

Jerry Seinfeld...I can't comb my hair anymore--cuz it's GONE!

The Oscars... I can't be entertaining

Nicolas Cage...I can't make a good movie

Susan Sarandon... I can't keep my breasts from falling below my knees

Donald Trump...I can't make America Great Again

-- GRA