Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Gilroy Garlic Festival Features Food, Cooking Contests and Music. It’s a Decades-Old Staple in the Agricultural city of 50,000 about 80 miles SE San Francisco, and Normally a Sea of Tranquility for Families. Security is Tight;

By R.C.
Mon, Jul 29, 2019 9:01 a.m.

The Gilroy Garlic Festival features food, cooking contests, and music. It's a decades-old staple in the agricultural city of 50,000 about 80 miles (176 kilometers) southeast of San Francisco, and normally a sea of tranquility for families. Security is tigh



R.C.: Apparently, security was not tight enough.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An Iranian-Italian? This sounds like a terrorist mission to me.

Anonymous said...

Just missing some German and Jap blood to be a complete maniac...lol.That MIGHT get him up to the negro level of craziness,but it's a close call.
That would lead me to ask,which ethnicities are the most violent in the
world--a top ten list if you will,based on recent history (going back 150 years).
My list:
#1)Blacks
#2)Mex(tie)
#2)Muslims(tie)
#4)Chinese
#5)Germans
#6)Japs
#7)Russians
#8)Italians
#9)Central Americans (tie)
#10)South Americans

--GRA

Anonymous said...

I suppose I should explain my criteria in drawing up this list.I put less emphasis on the insane,Nazi driven genocide of WW II or war deaths in general and focused on everyday non-war activity.I put the blacks at #1 for one reason:I believe,that if they had the chance collectively--based on behavior I've seen the last couple of decades,blacks would kill every single white person in the USA,if not the planet.
Muslims and Mex are violent in everyday life as well--with religion controlling the former group and drugs/being plain loco,the latter's problem.Since WWII the Germans and Italians have been pussycats and have bent over backwards,in Germany's case,to be diverse--no violent tendencies lately.Still,their mass killings during WWII had to be recognized.
China and Russia are oppressive to their own people and have fought foreign wars with high casualties.The main point I tried to make was:in normal life situations,I believe that blacks are the most violent people on the planet.
--GRA