Friday, March 29, 2019

Twitter Sends Both Ends of a Conversation Down the Memory Hole!

By Nicholas Stix

Dan O’Ceallaigh‏ @kell37915340 5m5 minutes ago
Replying to @NicholasStix

The last 45 he heard? His father’s.

[I tried to see what my Twitter bud, Dan, was responding to, but got, “Tweet does not exist.” In other words, Twitter sent it down the memory hole.

I tried responding to Dan, anyway, only to get, “Sorry, that Tweet has been deleted.”

I then tried RTing him, but got, “Your account may not be allowed to perform this action. Please refresh the page and try again.”

Thus, my Twitter-Minder deleted my tweet, Dan’s response, and blocked my attempts to respond to him.

I actually had tried to post something to Dan initially, but lost it, and can’t remember what it was.]

Now, I finally get what Dan was referring to: The death of Marvin Gaye!


No comments: