Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Man Wins Miss Nevada Beauty Pageant

 
"Miss Nevada," "Kataluna" Enriquez


By Jerry PDX
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 1:55:00 A.M. EDT

Man Wins Miss Nevada Beauty Pageant:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/28/proud-transgender-woman-color-wins-miss-nevada-usa-pageant/

Not only that, but a “proud woman of color,” so he checks off on another diversity category.

How could he fail to win, when the judges are obviously stacked with Wokesters looking to make a cultural statement, no matter how unfair to biological women. < P>At least sports is an athletic competition, and when men defeat women it’s because of their innate physical advantage, but beauty pageants are subjective and political biases can sway a judge’s vote.

I will say, this guy does look convincing in his photos, you can’t tell it’s a man at all, though up close certain physical features like adam’s apple, oversized hands, or husky voice are always giveaways.

Looks like we’ll be seeing this guy for the Miss USA Pageant, maybe even Miss Universe. Not that I’m a fan of beauty pageants, I’m not, but if I was, this would be the end for me.

N.S.: Donald Trump, notwithstanding his claims that “I don’t have time for political correctness,” has long been pc. He used to rig the results of his beauty pageants, not by telling the judges whom to vote for, but by hiring vicious, pc judges, like militant homosexualist Perez Hilton.

One year, there was a gorgeous contestant with a solid chance at winning, but she refused to go pc. She said she was opposed gay marriage. Hilton then harassed the heck out of her, thereby ensuring that she lost.

Granted, had the other judges (or Trump) had any sense of decency, they would have thrown Hilton off the panel, and at least one would have busted him in the nose, but they were cowards.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Freakshow 2021.Many people are giving up watching this stuff--including the Oscars,sports,TV news--and whatever else the pro-freak crowd is pushing at us(that is political or bizarre).

It's been very easy to leave the set off.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

It is easy for me to not watch TV--I don't have one. I do have a screen but it is connected only to a DVD player--no cable, dish, or antenna. I used to stay in motels when I traveled and so saw the crap on TV. I remember spending the evening in the motel and for 5 hours didn't see a single thing to enjoy on TV. Now I travel only in our RV so we can always bring our dog with us--and no TV. If I had a TV, I certainly wouldn't watch sports with millionaire leftists dishonoring our country--or beauty contests with disgusting perverts posing as women.

Anonymous said...

Jerry pdx,

116° in Portland today?There should be riots everywhere,with that kind of heat,shouldn't there?Or are the blacks in Portland taking a sick day from looting and murdering this fine summer afternoon(doubt it).

Top temp in GR I've seen was about 104° ten years ago--very dry heat back then.

Stay cool.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
No heat induced riots, the only thing I noticed is black men using the weather as an excuse to strip down even more than they usually do. I saw several walking around with their butts exposed as if daring somebody to do something about it. They do love to show their bodies and flash their privates to Whitey and the hot weather seems to be exacerbating that behavior.

I do understand when it's hot you wear less, I'm just wearing shorts and nothing much else, you do anything to keep the temp down when it gets over a 100 but there are still lines you don't cross, at least when you're a guy, women have a more leeway in that dept. But as a straight guy I'm OK with that.

Anonymous said...

MICHIGAN'S AG SAYS,"IF YOU'RE A MALE AND WANT TO BE A FEMALE...
YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY TO PRETEND TO BE ONE

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan’s attorney general has issued a formal opinion declaring that a state law that requires people to complete gender-confirmation surgery to change their gender on their birth certificate is unconstitutional.

The opinion from Democratic Attorney General Dana Nessel means people who want to change their birth certificate can now do so without proof of surgery.

Nessel issued the opinion after Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Director Elizabeth Hertel asked the attorney general in February to examine the constitutionality of the 1978 law. Nessel found that the law violates the rights to equal protection and to due process.

GRA:But the hormones in the "female" are male--what does that mean?Anything?I guess not,And Bruce Jenner cannot give birth as Kaitlyn or any other name.Mass insanity,enabled by government.

I just thought of it--that's the next bizarro event--SOMEHOW,having a transgender man give birth in some way(don't ask me how),but I'll bet they're working on it.

-GRA