Sunday, May 09, 2021

Questions from blacks that Need Answering about the Atlanta Unity Opera Concert

[Re: “Racially Segregated ‘Concert for Unity’ in Atlanta.”]

By Grand Rapids Anonymous

Questions from blacks that Need Answering about This Event
Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 7:28:00 P.M. EDT

GRA: Are bulletproof vests required?

Do they accept EBT?

Will there be enough fried chicken for everyone? Some of the negroes pictured look very hefty.

May I bring my pitbull? May I bring all four of my pitbulls?

May I rape the White waitresses?

Will there be riots afterwards at the nearest Target store?

Are items stolen from Target, included in the price of the ticket? (I heard ben crump said, “They are.”)

Is the attire formal, that is, pants worn above the lower buttocks?

Will you serve Ripple?

Is it BYOG(Brinb Your Own Gun?)

Looking forward to your response.

--GRA

 

No comments: