Tuesday, May 18, 2021

It's "Hate Speech" to Say Men Can't Get Pregnant

By "W"
Tue, May 18, 2021 3:21 p.m.

Hate Speech to Say Men Can't Get Pregnant

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/spanish-politician-banned-twitter-hate-speech-after-saying-man-cannot-get-pregnant?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

Note the comment by Von Hayek, who suggests why trans-weirdos become suicidal within a couple of years of hormone "treatment."

I suppose it is another way to help cull the herd.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm "expecting"--expecting the sh*t to hit the fan fairly soon(within 4 years).

--GRA

Anonymous said...

That whole subject of suicidal tendencies among sexual deviants has been debated for a long time. I know the deviants like to go out with a splash literally in some cases [jump off the Golden Gate bridge]. But how much more pervasive than the rest of society is suicide among deviants I am not sure.

Anonymous said...

NO WHITES ALLOWED ON TUESDAY'S LATE NIGHT GARBAGE TV.

Tuesday night's nig list on the late night talk shows.

Colbert:Morgan Freeman
Fallon:Chris Rock
Kimmell:Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

Very few Whites are on these shows anymore(smh).I'm not sure if it's intentional or they're being Whitelisted.At least I recognize all their names for a change.Most times the guests who are listed on the TV guide channel,will be nigs like Li'l Jackoff,Snoopy Dick,Biggie Lips--and I've never heard of them.

I never watch a second of it anymore.
YouTube clips of Rickles or Steve Martin for me on pre 2014 talk shows.



--GRA

Anonymous said...

I meant to say,I wonder if Whites are Whitelisting themselves and just not going on these shows anymore--or if the networks have done all the Whitelisting.

-GRA