Friday, September 27, 2024

husband of moderator of vp debate gives $$s to pervs

By "W"
friday, september 27, 2024 at 11:44:48 a.m. edt

husband of moderator of vp debate gives $$s to pervs

Even if I had TV, I wouldn't watch this BS. BTW, I cut cable in October, 1988, after "America's Team: Your Atlanta Braves" went 54-106. I was tired of paying to watch bad baseball. The next month, cable rates in Colorado Springs went from c. $8 to $16-18. What are the basic rates now? I'll admit that I can cheat if I want to watch baseball sent to my PC. I haven't done that in a long time. But I think I've seen all the archived winning knuckleball games posted on YT

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/moderator-vp-debate-tied-donations-radical-pedo-friendly-lincoln-project

margaret brennan's husband is syrian

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/ali-yado-yakub-margaret-brennan-husband/



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a traitor--will probably be wearing a bow tie someday soon.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
I'm sick of wnba lesbos but brittney griner is making it impossible to ignore them. He now claims (yes "he", I don't believe for a moment he is a bio female) that he has been subjected to racial taunts at games. While I wouldn't be surprised that racial slurs have been hurled at him, it's not by White fans. Some black fan yells "Hey, Griner, stop playin' like a n****a" and that becomes some vast network of White racists screaming slurs at her and every other black player in the wnba. I don't know why Griner is suddenly playing the race card, maybe something to do with Caitlyn Clark and trying to create phony racism in support of her "sistahs" or just the victim complex psychosis all blacks live with has surfaced.

https://www.breitbart.com/t/assets/html/disqus-50.html?udca=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fsports%2F2024%2F09%2F27%2Fbrittney-griner-claims-she-suffered-racist-taunts-at-wnba-games%2F|28085914|Brittney%20Griner%20Claims%20She%20Suffered%20%26%238216%3BRacist%26%238217%3B%20Taunts%20at%20WNBA%20Games|

Guess I shouldn't call Griner a lesbo because if he's a man, then technically he's a hetero male. He sure ain't cis though.

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
I should have pointed out that in the Griner article he blames the "new fans" for the slurs. I missed that on the first reading but clearly he's blaming Caitlin Clark fans. Lying pos

Anonymous said...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/melania-trump-was-paid-nearly-250k-to-appear-at-log-cabin-republican-fundraiser-docs-reveal/?utm_source=featured-news&utm_campaign=usa

Not only does Trump fundraise off the LGBT crowd, but he splits the take with the GOP! Does anyone remember that when Trump first decided to run for Prez, he cut a deal with the Repubs NOT to run as a third-party candidate? I sure do. Compromised from day one.

-RM