Friday, September 20, 2024

Fw: Hi, I thought you might enjoy reading this article I just came across: CONFIRMED: Pres. Trump Ordered Gen. Milley 'Use National Guard' Days Before Jan 6 INTENTIONALLY IGNORED!

 Friday, September 20, 2024 at 09:53:17 PM EDT
Subject: Hi, I thought you might enjoy reading this article I just came across: CONFIRMED: Pres. Trump Ordered Gen. Milley 'Use National Guard' Days Before Jan 6 INTENTIONALLY IGNORED!

Hi, I thought you might enjoy reading this article I just came across: CONFIRMED: Pres. Trump Ordered Gen. Milley 'Use National Guard' Days Before Jan 6 INTENTIONALLY IGNORED!

 

This is the link: https://wltreport.com/2024/09/20/confirmed-pres-trumps-ordered-gen-milley-use-national/

 

Yeah.

 

And General Milli Vanilli is also an anti-white bigot.

 

But that's not important.

 

An "insurrection" is important.

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=U523DF&PC=U523&q=General+milley+anti-white

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely no cooperation from the people who were supposed to be helping Trump. It happened for 4 years,why not on 1/6/21 too?

--GRA