Friday, April 19, 2024

Jurors Unable to Return Verdict in Murder Trial For Arizona Rancher George Alan Kelly

Friday, April 19, 2024 at 09:27:20 PM EDT
Subject: Hi, I thought you might enjoy reading this article I just came across: NEW: Jurors Unable to Return Verdict in Murder Trial For Arizona Rancher George Alan Kelly

Hi, I thought you might enjoy reading this article I just came across: NEW: Jurors Unable to Return Verdict in Murder Trial For Arizona Rancher George Alan Kelly

 

This is the link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/jurors-unable-return-verdict-murder-trial-arizona-rancher/

 

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the feds give up or retry him ad infinitum?I remember the incident.Some White jurors still know what to do--sometimes.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Let us hope this good man is acquitted and never tried again.