Monday, April 29, 2024

Psychic game show contestant


[“‘Get back. Get back. I have a gun. Get back. Get back’: violent, new mexico hispanic breaks into White woman’s home, and eventually gets shot.”]

[N.S.: Apparently, some readers and contributors had been itching to say something about new mexico, and the above-linked item was just the provocation!]

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
sunday, april 28, 2024 at 12:08:00 a.m. edt

Great story.

What country was this in, again?

I was watching a game show special, Dumbest Answers from Game Shows, this past week and they asked the question:

“Name a state of the USA that begins with the letter, ‘M.’”

The female contestant answered, “mexico”—which today would be correct. This show was from many years ago, so the woman was a psychic.

--GRA



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Name a state in the U.S.A. which begins with the letter "M".

Madness?

--GRA

Anonymous said...

I just have to thank you N.S.,for posting that one lonely video of "What's My Line."I've become addicted and watch 3 to 4 episodes a day.They're fantastic.It's the panelists,Kilgallen,Allen(both of them),Francis,Cerf and moderator,John Charles Daly,who made the show as great as it was--all very likable,smart and funny.I've found myself looking up the mystery guests' bios,some of whom I've never heard of,i.e..Linda Darnell,Hal Block etc.,which is interesting too.Seeing the greats in their prime is a treat.

And 99.9% White.

--GRA