Saturday, January 28, 2023

the pfizer exec story is no hoax

By A Texas Reader
sat, jan 28, 2023 5:46 pm

The Pfizer Exec Story is No Hoax

 
ROMLAMO!
 
Typical affirmative action parasite.  But I repeat myself.
 
black.
 
gay.
 
Undergraduate "degree" from yale "university."
 
Medical school at ut southwestern here in dallas.
 
Don't know where he did his residency.
 
Oh, and Steve Bannon noted that the "doctor"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4grvVfOjI had worked for the boston consulting group.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Consulting_Group
 
My brother [name deleted, for contributor's safety] turned down a chance to work for ut southwestern many, many years ago.
 
He chose the university of pittsburgh instead, as pitt's medical school has a four-year undergraduate program affiliated with it.
 
I am 99.999 percent certain that the pfizer "doctor" is not even close to being ivy league material.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE'S ANOTHER "NO HOAX":PURDUE BB TEAM HAS ALL WHITE STARTING PLAYERS.

GRA:By pure chance,this game came on and later, when I walked by the set,I noticed Purdue(20-1)was beating MSU(14-7) by plenty.I also noticed a giant White player by the name of Zach Edey(7'4") on the Boilermaker team. Then I caught a visual of something that you NEVER see in major conference basketball games--all the Purdue players were White!

And they look to be quite a good team.Edey is athletic for a monster White guy and the rest were doing well too.
I watched for five minutes and turned the channel.

A team to peripherally root for.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Purdue is a very scholastic school. Used to be at least.