Saturday, January 28, 2023

the video of five black memphis cops beating black motorist Tyre Nichols to death


Re-posted by N.S.

"tennessee – five former memphis police officers have been charged in the death of Tyre Nichols, a motorist who died three days after a confrontation with officers during a traffic stop on january 7th.

"friday evening, the memphis police department released video of the incident. Nichols’ family has called for any protests to remain peaceful."

Video 1 from city of memphis on vimeo.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the other video showing when the cops caught the black motorist. They definitely abused him--I saw several kicks to the head and punching. This is one thing they can't blame on Whitey--but I suppose they will claim that those black cops are trying to act White. But I think those black cops were just acting like black thugs.

Anonymous said...

Here's a shocker.In a 62% black city,there's a WHITE MAYOR!

Not for long,I'm sure.Jim Strickland is his name--and how that took place--is over my paygrade.

--GRA