Thursday, April 21, 2022

Frank James: visited the FBI office for 40 minutes just prior to subway shooting

By R.C.
Thu, Apr 21, 2022 7:51 p.m.

Frank James: Visited the FBI office for 40 minutes just prior to subway shooting




"This is how we identified the January 6 'bomber', ANTIFA/BLM rioters, the Las Vegas shooter (who worked for our Federal government, including IRS, DoD and CIA, and supposedly became a moslem terrorist traveling to pakistan 6 months before the Las Vegas mass murders) and most recently the NYC subway shooter, which we documented his phone entered the Philadelphia FBI office and stayed there for 40 minutes, 3 1/2 hours prior to shooting up the subway."

DARPA did the same to me about 3 years ago.

I idly surfed DARPA's publicly facing website one dreary, bleary Sunday afternoon in February.

Weeks later I was looking at my LinkedIn profile when I noticed that I had a rather unusually large number of folks looking at my profile page.  This was weird, as I was not looking for another job at that time.

I drilled down on the viewers.

Approximately 30 percent of the viewers had "military officer" in their titles.

Coincidence?

By the way, both Mike Adams and Alex Jones called out the Las Vegas shootings as another false flag.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This colored man James seems to have a death wish TO BE CAUGHT or killed by a cop.