Tuesday, April 19, 2022

"'You Fu**ing Scumbag!' - Bill O'Reilly Lashes Out at JetBlue Worker after Flight to Turks and Caicos Delayed 5 Five Hours (VIDEO)"

Tue, Apr 19, 2022 7:13 p.m.

"'You Fu**ing Scumbag!' - Bill O'Reilly Lashes Out at JetBlue Worker after Flight to Turks and Caicos Delayed 5 Five Hours (VIDEO)"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/fcking-scumbag-bill-oreilly-lashes-jetblue-worker-flight-turks-caicos-delayed-5-five-hours-video/

Another angry, Irish Catholic alcoholic?

Like my late Irish Catholic maternal grandmother?

Besides, why doesn’t he fly NetJets?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Factor is looking out for YOU."

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Whole bunch of times I had to wait five hours and even more sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Bill O'Reilly is a coward and bully. He uses his large size to intimidate smaller people, but revealed himself when he proclaimed that growing up, his house was too hot, but that he couldn't sleep outside because of the "vicious raccoons." Ah yes, those vicious wild animals I used to feed on my lap while the babies climbed around on me. The scary animals that would come when I called and follow me into the house to be fed. And check out the man on the web who had dozens of them climb on him while he feeds them hotdogs. No, I was never bitten and used to pet a mother raccoon. She even left her babies with me and came back later to get them.