Friday, May 14, 2021

Has google Upped the Ante, in Its War on Journalist’s Blog (Owned by google!)? It is Now Warning Readers Not to Read Nicholas Stix, Uncensored!

By Nicholas Stix

I just got these warnings from my friends and contributors, Grand Rapids Anonymous and Jerry PDX.

Thanks, guys.

 

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:12:00 P.M. EDT

GRA: Just a note. Received this message for the first time after clicking NSU.

“Attackers on nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards)”

GRA: Thought you might like to know.

 

By Jerry PDX
Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:01:00 P.M. EDT

Nicholas, you may be under attack from Google. When I clicked on the link to NSU, I got a big red screen that warned me I was going to a “deceptive” site. There was no way to go forward, I could only go back. I was using Firefox browser and DuckDuckGo.com search engine but Google still shoehorned that warning screen in there. I then switched to Opera browser and was able to access NSU without getting the warning screen. Well, not really a “warning” screen but a dead-end screen designed to keep readers out of NSU.

Anybody else experience this?

If so, download the Opera browser and try again but change settings to virtual private network.

Not sure how long Opera may be functional though. google’s power may be too extensive at this point, even browsers and portals dedicated to freedom for their users may not be able to resist google’s censorship agenda.

   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried a couple of things,including cloaking my identity and now it seems to have cleared up.Must have been nationwide--I wonder if JerryPDX lost his red screen too.It was bizarre--they must have had NSU confused with Colonial pipeline,lol.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Not getting the red screen now, I wonder if it's a test run of something. This may be a sign of the future though, I have no doubt they are watching blogs like this carefully and trying to figure out the best way to discourage readers without appearing to be censoring. Also, I can't find the "older posts" button anymore, it seems to have disappeared so I can't scroll through past stories.

Anonymous said...

If Nicholas goes we are all the worse for it.