Sunday, July 21, 2024

va: ending segregation may have opened way for congoid child molester (pix)

By "W"
thursday, july 18, 2024 at 09:34:30 a.m. edt

va: ending segregation may have opened way for congoid child molester (pix)

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/chinn-center-swim-instructor-charged-with-sexual-battery-of-child/article_3c0e24b4-446b-11ef-a134-d7370e87b9ef.htmlg-arrested/article_9c6c78f6-438a-11ef-a818-03f2674129ee.html

race of victim not disclosed. was he molesting other congoid kiddies? male or female target?

dusky kids in their promo:

https://www.pwcva.gov/department/chinn



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had 10 nig*ers move near my house--not next door--on Saturday.I watched them move the crappiest furniture I've ever seen,into their place.Rent here is around 2,000 dollars a month.There were 2 black males,two black females and around 6 kids,all dressed in clothes worse than the "Beverly Hillbillies."Even with section 8,I don't see how they can afford it.The possibilities are endless as to how they could destroy this area--parties,crime,break-ins,rape and murder.I could ring the landlord's neck.Never thought I'd see this bad a bunch around my area again.

--GRA