Saturday, April 15, 2023

War Crime: "JB & Tracie: The Teen Murders"; Trial Slated to Begin (Video)


War crime victims J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett


By David in TN
sat, apr 15, 2023 4:14 p.m.

JB & Tracie: The Teen Murders

The local TV station has produced a 23-minute film on the Hawlett-Beasley murders titled "JB & Tracie: The Teen Murders." It can be accessed here (youtube.com/watch?v=wzV8K3dfxzk).

It gives a good preview. The hosts and interviewees "don't know the motive." This goes with "random."

The trial is supposed to start this monday, april 17. They still seem to be having trouble getting enough jurors.

"This video isn't available anymore" (google) Well, I guess google doesn't want anyone to know about this case!

N.S.: I have to apologize, and not for the first time, to my friend and partner-in-crime, David in TN. We discussed this case on the phone a couple of weeks ago, and I took notes, but I forgot where I put 'em!

David: The link (as usual) for the video didn't work. Google "JB and Tracie: The Teen Murders" and you should find it. Or find the wtvy station.


war criminal Coley McCraney






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to even think of the excuses he made,the lies he told,about this case.The more outrageous the black b.s.,the more the jury tends to side with the negro.

"I don't talk to White wimmen,I'm not interested in them.Never goes near them."

"I heard someone else--don't know his name,White guy--killed them."

"I think I was at Church right about then.Yeah,I believe in live and let live--I wouldn't kill a fly(smack,fly drops dead).

--GRA

David In TN said...

Thanks for putting up the video. The trial, if it ever gets going, will be a very rough one. It looks like the defense is going to claim McCraney's DNA got on J.B. Beasley by "consensual sex."

The victims and the suspect lived in different towns, Dothan and Ozark respectively. When arrested, during his police interrogation, McCraney said he didn't know and had never met the victims. Now, his defense will claim he had sex with J.B. that night, just before "somebody else" killed them.

Remember Davidson, ringleader of the Knoxville Horror? He said in his police interview he didn't know the victims. At trial the defense claimed he and Channon had an ongoing relationship.

I'm afraid this may be a repeat,

Anonymous said...

How many blacks will be on the jury,is the question.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

"The hosts and interviewees 'don't know the motive.' This goes with 'random.'"

Does one NEED to even KNOW the motive??