Wednesday, November 23, 2022

New Neurological Syndrome Discovered!

[Previously: “PICTURED: Two bartenders among five killed and 25 wounded in mass shooting at homosexual club by suspect brandishing an AR-15 who was known to authorities after bomb threat last year: FBI join probe and police mull hate crime charges.”]

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
tuesday, november 22, 2022 at 2:46:00 a.m. est

Why the gays? They represent the opposite end (so to speak) of the spectrum of what Christianity has always deemed lawful socially: namely, marriage between a male and female. It’s what everything in the civilized world was based on since time began. Now, in 40 years...kaputt.

For me, legitimizing gay marriage and the allowing of gays to adopt and raise kids is so far past the line in the sand, that I can’t believe it happened.

I just shake my head that the supreme court gave the okay for this to occur.

In fact, I shake my head so much now, it looks like I have tremors… (chuckle).

--GRA



No comments: