Friday, November 25, 2022

black mass murderer left note--blamed "satan" and "my parents"

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
friday, november 25, 2022 at 6:00:00 p.m. est

chesapeake, va. -- "the walmart supervisor who fatally shot six co-workers at a store in virginia bought the gun just hours before the killings and left a note on his phone accusing colleagues of mocking him, authorities said friday.

“'sorry everyone but I did not plan this I promise things just fell in place like I was led by the satan,' Andre Bing wrote on a note that was left on his phone, the chesapeake police department said friday.

"police said the 9 mm handgun used in the tuesday night shooting was legally purchased that morning and that Bing had no criminal record. they released a copy of the note found on his phone that appeared to redact the names of specific people he mentioned.

(GRA: My point lately is, certain blacks may not have records--but they're just as violent, potentially, as black thugs WITH records. You must be aware of that fact.)

"It was not clear when the note was written, but in it Bing claimed he was harassed and said he was pushed to the brink by a perception his phone was hacked.

"He wrote, 'My only wish would have been to start over from scratch and that my parents would have paid closer attention to my social deficits.' Bing died at the scene of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

"coworkers of Bing who survived the shooting said he was difficult and known for being hostile with employees. one survivor said Bing seemed to target people and fired at some victims after they were already hit.

--GRA



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an acceptance speech at a Mass Murderer's Award Show.
"I blame Satan,my teachers,my parents,the White girls I couldn't get and the black girls I was stuck with.All of them contributed to my killing spree.
Thank you.

--GRA